Saturday, March 22, 2014

Healthy Chocolate Mousse in Under 5 Minutes




I've decided to do a "Lazy Dessert" series after not baking in a very long time. My goal is to create semi-healthy and yummy desserts from common ingredients. I say semi-healthy because I like incorporating healthy ingredients but I also like using fats and sugar. I hate artificial sweeteners and low-fat desserts usually don't taste good.

I'll be doing mostly single serve desserts because I'm the only one in my household that eats dessert every night!

This is a chocolate pudding/mousse and it took me less than 5 minutes to make

There are four ingredients:

  1. banana
  2. unsweetened cocoa powder
  3. whole milk
  4. honey
For this single-serve portion I mashed a small very ripe banana. Then added 1 T cocoa powder, 2 t. honey, and mixed in milk until I got a good consistency. 

Now I like a strong chocolate flavor so these measurements may not be your ideal but play around and you'll find the perfect mousse.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment